Quantar’s application Suite is composed of three modules that operate to capture threat data, analyze and value the risks of your company being connected to the internet.
The IPTAP data acquisition systems acquires, aggregates and identifies those cyber and privacy threats posed to your business, taking actual cyber threat data and utilizes industry-standard methods of prioritizing and calculating targeted assets owned by your enterprise.
Our patented system technology acts covertly and does not penetrate your confidential and proprietary data.
Taking actual company-specific cyber threat data ensures accuracy and appropriateness when analyzing and predicting current and future trends. Quantar’s applications comprise two multi-model analytic modules for threat data analysis.
The first of these solutions, Network Operational Risk Manager (n-ORM),identifies which business processes would be affected by a successful attack and calculates the financial losses that would result.
The cost-benefit assessment function enables financial evaluation of implementing various cyber risk mitigation options.
The second module of the analytics suite, Predictive Analytics Engine (PAE), allows users to use different statistical analysis methods for the same sets of cyber threat data.
This enables your business to set your enterprises risk appetite or regulatory compliance thresholds and actively monitor actual and ongoing cyber/privacy threat exposure levels. Each module has a print to store functionality for all cyber and privacy risk data plus financial exposure over any period selected.
Quantar’s application reporting provides easy to understand cyber risk exposure report, together with any risk reduction actions over a user-defined period.
The applications suite enables your enterprise to optimize all cyber and business continuity programs.
Built-in RAG (Red; Amber; Green) warning systems enable a simple visual check of the current cyber risk exposure level and whether this is still within the defined limits prescribed by senior management or by the regulatory environment.
With CyCalc Suite, we can assist your business to:
- implement a self-documenting operational risk valuation infrastructure integrating actual organization-specific threat data & user defined data into a single repository for cyber risk management & for regulatory compliance
- adopt consistent cyber threat operational values-at-risk methodology throughout your organization
- create group-wide overviews of your business process and technology interdependency cyber threat operational risks; provide the requisite levels of transparency and traceability for regulatory authorities and to simplify calculation explanations to satisfy auditors
- enhance capital allocation efficiencies through modeling “what-if” scenarios for cyber threat risk mitigation options, maximizing your enterprises business efficiencies
- reduce the costs of regulatory compliance through eliminating expensive duplications of cyber threat risk management & compliance functions into a single, integrated solution.